Hollow Metal & Wood Doors
Hollow Metal Doors provide uniform quality, durability, and security while reducing concerns for weathering that would deteriorate normal wood doors. Hollow metal doors are available with insulation and/or vision kits depending upon your needs.
Hollow Metal Door features include:
- Full honeycomb core to provide rigidity and impact resistance
- Fabricated from 18 gauge steel or more upon request
- Baked-on gray primer for maximum finish paint adhesion
- Steel frames to match application
- Full flush and seamless construction
- Various hardware options to fit your opening needs
Hollow Metal Doors are often used to replace wood doors when added security is preferred. These doors can be made to fit a custom opening or are available in several standard sizes. The durability of these doors help to keep door repairs and maintenance minimal and provide good security.