Vortex prepares for an influx of foot and delivery traffic with a robust suite of COVID-19 services.
Experts are predicting a massive uptick in online shopping, warehouse fulfillment services and delivery needs this holiday season. And while holiday shopping in-store might be limited this year, a day downtown shouldn’t be stressful for your patrons. Your customers and employees expect a level of care to protect them from COVID-19. Here are five ways you can keep your facility as safe as possible this season:
- Install Touchless Hardware – Installing touchless activation devices and keyless entry systems in all common areas and emergency exits will not only instill secure access control but shoppers with their arms full will also thank you.
- Embrace Automatic Doors – Adopting sleek, automatic doors will have everyone channeling James Bond as they make a grand entrance (or exit). Choose from Single Slide, Swinging, Telescoping or Bi-Parting automatic doors and fight the spread of viruses.
- Convert Windows – Modifying existing windows into Drive- and Pass-Thru Windows is a safe and easy way to adapt your business to state regulations and keep your customers jolly.
- Use CDC Best Practices – Vortex technicians, employees and estimators are trained in the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) best practices, including social distancing at least six feet, face masks and enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Repair Existing Hardware – Working automatic doors and touchless entry systems provide safe access to your establishment. Don’t miss a beat and schedule a diagnostic appointment to service or repair your hardware before the holiday rush hits.
Shoppers and staff members deserve a stress-free day on the job and in the shops. Whether it’s a hot coffee, order pick-up or shipment delivery, Vortex knows this holiday season will be different than any other. To safeguard against COVID-19, request your free estimate here.