WE ARE OPEN FOR DOOR & GATE SERVICES!
The health of our Team Members and Customers are our highest priority. With the recent spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) it has disrupted many facets of our lives and business operations.
Currently, we are able to provide door and gate services needed to keep your business operating and secure while maintaining our social responsibility and safety of our Employees and Customers.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- All Service Centers have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to minimize health risks to our Vortex family.
- All office employees, estimators and technicians have been instructed to implement best practices as recommended by the CDC.
- All Service Centers and technicians have been instructed to practice social distancing to protect others and combat the spread of this virus.
- All Technicians will clean their work area prior to commencing repairs by wiping down the door, door handles, and hardware.
- All Technicians are equipped with proper personal protective equipment.
- All work trucks are sanitized each day by wiping down the steering wheel, gear shifter, door handles, tools, and other areas that are most commonly used.
- All Employees have been advised to stay home if they have symptoms of illness.
Vortex is an 83 year-old family-owned company focused on supporting our Customers. In this uncertain time, you can rely on us to help keep your business secure and operating. We will also continue to monitor directives by the federal and state officials to pivot our operations as needed as the situation is very fluid.
Thank you for being a Vortex Customer and we appreciate your partnership as we work through these challenges. We understand these times are difficult and we are here to help. Visit our website or call us at (800) 698-6783.