Vortex has extensive experience in repairing and installing all types of airplane hangar doors. These doors require specially trained and experienced technicians to ensure the doors work safely and reliably to help avoid damaging valuable property.
Vortex Doors can help custom design a hangar door based on your needs and expectations. We can also find hard to get repair parts and provide a cost effective solution.
Vortex has worked at several Military bases, international airports, local airports, private airports, air parks and arenas. With many years of experience you can depend on Vortex to install and service your Hangar Doors.
- Bi-Folding Hangar Doors
- Horizontal Sliding Doors
- Single panel or multiple panel options
- Hangar Canopy Doors
- Telescopic Canopy Doors
- Centerfold Canopy Doors
- Braced Canopy Doors
- Un-braced Canopy Doors
- Vertical Lift Doors
- Aircraft Tail Hangar Doors
- Fabric Doors
- Motor Operators or Manual Systems
- Add Safety Devices to protect personnel and aircraft
- Annual Preventive Maintenance Inspections and Maintenance on Hydraulic Hangar Doors is recommended to insure safe and proper operation