With the continued spread of COVID-19, also known as the novel Coronavirus, we at Vortex want to assure you that we are prepared and ready to continue to provide essential door and gate services.
We service many essential businesses and services and are dedicated to continuing that service in a way that ensures the health and safety of both our customers and our Vortex team.
All Technicians have been trained on the importance of practicing social distancing while providing service.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), social distancing, also referred to as “physical distancing,” means maintaining a space between yourself and people outside of your home. The recommendation is to follow these guidelines:
- Stay at least 6 feet or 2 meters from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
Our Service Centers have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to minimize health risks to our Vortex family. All of our technicians are equipped with proper personal protective equipment to help fight the spread of the virus.
Prior to beginning any repair work, all doors, door handles and hardware will be thoroughly cleaned by our technicians to help combat the spread of the virus. Each day, all work trucks are sanitized by wiping down the steering wheel, gear shifter, door handles, tools, and other areas that are most commonly used.
CDC Best Practices
All office employees, estimators and technicians are practicing best practices recommended by the CDC. These include, but are not limited to:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid close contact with any individuals, particularly those that are sick or showing symptoms of illness.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces often, particularly surfaces that are high traffic like doorknobs, light switches, faucets, etc.
Lastly, every employee has been directed to stay home if they are showing any signs or symptoms of illness.