Steel and Wood Sectional Doors
Steel and Wood Sectional Doors are often used in commercial applications. The most common of these doors roll overhead and travel at an incline, vertically, or at a 90-degree angle. These doors travel on a track with rollers and are assisted by a spring counter balance system and cables. All of the components are replaceable. The headspace needed is only 14" with a 12" low headroom design available. They can be insulated, weather-sealed, or both.
Vortex represents all major manufacturers of sectional doors, ensuring the proper sectional door for your business.
Steel and Wood Sectional Door options include:
- Automatic motor operation with many control options
- Safety reversing devices
- Vision windows; full or partial
- Insulation R value from 5-9 on 2" sections
- Available in aluminum, fiberglass, steel or wood
- High Lift available to increase head room
- Custom applications and design