Herculite Doors are some of the most aesthetically pleasing doors you can install for your storefront. These full-glass, frameless beauties take window shopping to a whole different level. Instead of peering through a small shop window, pedestrians can take one glance at your entire store through these doors.
These doors provide a lot of customization options including the glass thickness, opening and closing hardware, finishes, handles, and more. While these doors provide your storefront with that high-quality glimmer it needs, the installation and repair of these doors needs to be handled safely and carefully.
Vortex has years of experience with Herculite door repairs. Our experience will help insure your customers’ safety while providing you with an efficient and long-term cost effective solution.
Options for Herculite Doors:
- ¼ in. – 1 in. thickness
- Multiple styles of locking hardware
- Brass, chrome, bronze, and other finishes for top & bottom rails
- Selection of stylish handles
- Floor Closer repair & replacement
- Panic Bar options to modify doors to be an emergency exit
- Refurbish bottom and top rails to re-secure onto the glass to avoid replacement
- ADA Modifications possible on some styles